Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they’re off.

Because their opening game in 76/77 was v Norwich, they won the league and City finished 2nd and Norwich is their opening game this season is Norwich, it’s definitely their year. Defo. For sure.

They really should have had their homecoming celebration via a fleet of JCB diggers, 'cos this season heaven and earth will be moved to give 'em every helping hand, foot, dive, and VAR benefit to accumulate more points in the PL than the rest!

With the added club World Cup fixtures they will be facing I can’t see them keeping pace with us this season.

With their last 7 premier league games for the coming season I will say they have no chance of winning the league, oh well 31 years it is then.

It really wound them up when we took one of their songs and reworded it. So let’s do it again..

“JUST THIS, WE GOT 98. JUST THIS, WE GOT 98.....”

Today's rumor is that Liverpool is back in for Fekir ... talk about never ending story.

Stop all this hate.
They are scouse,can you imagine living with that every single day of your life.

Have some respect and compassion for these fucking horrible pieces of shit.
Have you set up a GoFundMe page for the helpless little scamps so they can enjoy an afternoon at the seaside with an ice cream included?
Count me in, bless 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.