Best goal ever scored against us?

Anyone remember Batty scoring a screamer from about 30 yards against us ? Think he hadn’t scored for 2 years before that
yes it was okay. ;)
Just googled and he only scored 6 in his career, two against us.

Wooney's incredibly athletic and spectacular overhead kick (copyright MSM) is the best goal I've ever seen.

The one that the jammy bastard granny-shagging twat actually shinned...

Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but Big Cyril for WBA at Maine Road in the 70’s. First time I heard the Kippax clap an opposition goal.

Not read the thread yet but i was watching the best goals of 11/12 on sky,it's still running i think and crouches goal for stoke where it didn't touch the floor from miles out

I can't even remember the goal, mind you I spent half the game keeping an eye out for some of the Forest nutters who were looking for trouble.
I spent the whole game fighting off the twats. Biggest problem we had that day was it was a Sunday and a rail strike led to thousands of blues not making it. Best laugh was after the game hundreds of blues being led by Helen back to the coaches and Forests so called top boys parting to let her through. Otherwise she was going to wrap her City Brolly round their necks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.