Expectations For Next Season (2019/20)

Of course it's too early to say, but we can say that City will be the team to beat again with de Bruyne hopefully back for the blues. I think we can justifiably say that in De Bruyne and Bernardo we have two of the five best footballers in world football.

Will be interesting to see what happens at Liverpool. I think they will struggle to repeat their league form last season, because they gathered a lot of momentum from crazy fortune which will be unrepeatable. Mo Salah also declined in 2019. He scored 9 league goals in 2019. Not a disaster, but a big drop off in form. They'll also need to upgrade that midfield as it's not equipped to deal with the defensive tactics they will face next season.

Enjoying seeing Real Madrid in crisis. We will see now how good a coach Zidane is. Barcelona's days are numbered too, if only because Messi is 32 in days, and he is carrying that side at the moment. I really can't see anyone challenging City next season. Pochettino blotted his copybook with his team selection in the CL final which I think will haunt Spurs for all time (Kane). What can Chelsea do with no coach, and no Hazard? Arsenal have too much to do. The only bad news in all this is that Utd have a route back into the top 4. I think they need to get rid of Pogba though, and players like Sanchez.

What a stroke of fortune heh in not buying Sanchez. If you lot had got your way, we'd have been living in the Empire of the Kop. A shudder should be running down your spine at the thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.