Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

Dom says it's ok so it must be...
It was the dippers with the CL trophy early doors,now it's them without it,we shouldn't have to go into the story to find us
To be fair, the nearly league champions *should* get top billing...

Ooh. I’d forgotten about that.
There is no Club World Cup this year. They've changed the format and expanded it so it will be every 4 years.

In theory, Liverpool and Chelsea will be in it and will be joined by the next 3 winners of the Champions League and Europa League, and then the next 4 best teams that haven't already qualified based on UEFA co-efficient.

However, UEFA clubs have said they will boycott it as it stands. I expect that to change when ££££££££££££££££ is thrown around.

Looks like a good fixture list for us, a tough run around November and December but a good start and finish.

Just discovered Im missing the first 2 home games of the season due to holiday and a family event... with the international break my first trip to the Etihad will be the 21st September... seriously fucked off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.