The Algarve

I’ve never been on an all inclusive in my life including as a kid. Love trying all the local restaurants plus my missus will want to cook a couple of nights
Kitchens are superb in the resort so no problem cooking yourselves in there. Hope u find somewhere to suit your needs. Enjoy it lovely country

I’ve never been on an all inclusive in my life including as a kid. Love trying all the local restaurants plus my missus will want to cook a couple of nights
We(Bigfoot and I) went self catering to Alvor. I suggested buying a live crab to have with a nice salad. So off we went food shopping. She said she'd eaten before but she looked a bit squeamish when I tossed it in boiling water. 10 minutes later I set to work dressing it making sure the dead man's fingers were removed. it's fairly easy to do, albeit a little bit fiddly to shell properly. I made sure I worked a few fragments of shell onto her plate, and when she started to crunch it she pushed the plate up the table. Almost a full crab salad was mine, result! . She just sat there grimacing with a face like the crabs arse.

Your Mrs will no doubt be rustling up some fine food drone whilst you are lazing about reading this place with a beer in your hand. Enjoy: )

We(Bigfoot and I) went self catering to Alvor. I suggested buying a live crab to have with a nice salad. So off we went food shopping. She said she'd eaten before but she looked a bit squeamish when I tossed it in boiling water. 10 minutes later I set to work dressing it making sure the dead man's fingers were removed. it's fairly easy to do, albeit a little bit fiddly to shell properly. I made sure I worked a few fragments of shell onto her plate, and when she started to crunch it she pushed the plate up the table. Almost a full crab salad was mine, result! . She just sat there grimacing with a face like the crabs arse.

Your Mrs will no doubt be rustling up some fine food drone whilst you are lazing about reading this place with a beer in your hand. Enjoy: )
I’ll be taking notes for Helmet :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.