BBC: Sarri leaves Chelsea for Juventus. £5m compensation fee agreed.

Looked it up and since 2009 they’ve had 12 temporary and permanent managers

They have won in the same period 3 league titles, 3 FA cups, 1 league cup, 2 europa leagues and the champions league.

Throw in a few beaten cup finalists and runners ups (leagues and champions league) and it’s quite astonishing really
Real Madrid are pretty similar, albeit even more successful. It’s almost like the pundits, banging on about not sacking managers, all talk total bollocks!

It is astonishing.
But if Chelsea really have let go of one of the most tactically astute managers in world football today...they are finished as a top club.Sarri was behind taking 3 points off the Champions of England in his first season ..No other manager is able to out think Pep.. ..whoever takes over over will be captain of a sinking ship.
Bye bye Chelski.u panicked .and it's the end of your days at the top.Sarri is a great manager.
He’s decent but not great and it won’t affect Chelsea at all. They’ll get their next right manager in, then their next in a few years... what they do works, why would they change it?

He’s decent but not great and it won’t affect Chelsea at all. They’ll get their next right manager in, then their next in a few years... what they do works, why would they change it?
Because Pep is firmly in the chair.That's why.
And if Chelski.really wanna win the title again...you have to outfox The Master.
Sarri showed(to me) real signs of being able to do that......no other manager in world Football ,imo,can step into the prem and win it while Pep is here....so what do Chelsea want? Another newbie? Crack on and good luck with the title race...against a Pep team likely to be even better,not to mention Klopps Liverpool. .....The point I'm making is Sarri did ridiculously well in his 1st season here...to sack him now and appoint whoever. .means guaranteed no title or chumps league for the king's rd outfit next season....imo.
We will see.

CFC underperformed last season although whether that was Sarri's fault I don't know. I don't think it can have been that easy managing CFC last season with Hazard negotiating his way out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.