2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Would be very happy with Rodri/Ndidi, AWB and Jonathan Tah. Most important signing we can make is to get Sane on a long term contract.

rodri, felix and cancelo seem to feel the truest. can see maguire coming as well but for what leicester might ask, i hope we steer cleer. if ota moves on though we will more than likely only sign a more experienced cb, leaving space for the 3 younger guys to fight for a spot and move up (garcia, sandler and hardwood bellis, possibly even tosin). why i do not see de ligt as realistic. hope we get our guys

Could someone who permanently lives in this thread give an occasional visitor (me!) a quick steer on the players we are most likely to sign this summer (based on strong rumour etc.)?

Well at Easter i had it all tied down
Muric in for Bravo, easy one that he was already doing the job
Bissaka in for Danilo a loss in quality but AT younger and faster
Aulderweireld in for Ottamendi, pretty much like for like
James in for Delph simply better and fitter
Ndombele for Gundogan he can do the Box to box at the level needed
And an attacking mid probably Felix
Well that went down the swanny
I would still keep Muric but Cancelo is a better player than Bissaka , Kompany threw me i knew he was going Player coach but thought it was here, i just hope not Magiure Rodri is probably better than Ndombele Everton instead of Felix is probably a better match for City but what of Delph?

Rodri and Angelino in, and only losing Delph and Mangala is a very good summer.

Cancelo would make it even better but I'll be more than happy if we end up just keeping Danilo instead.

Rodri and Angelino in, and only losing Delph and Mangala is a very good summer.

Cancelo would make it even better but I'll be more than happy if we end up just keeping Danilo instead.

cancelo for danilo , with walker occasionally playing CB if needed

but even if it doesn't happen , its a decent summer

won't be surprised if after selling Delph and douglas luiz our activity is done

Ederson
Bravo
GRIMSHAW

WALKER
Mendy
ANGELINO
Danilo

STONES
Laporte
Otamendi

Rodri
Fernandinho
Gundogan

De Bruyne
Silva
Bernardo
FODEN
Mahrez
Zinchenko

Aguero
Jesus
Sane
STERLING

Are the BOLD players our only home grown players? Does that mean we’re at the limit (17) for non-home grown players in the PL? Is it the same rule in CL?

Ederson
Bravo
GRIMSHAW

WALKER
Mendy
ANGELINO
Danilo

STONES
Laporte
Otamendi

Rodri
Fernandinho
Gundogan

De Bruyne
Silva
Bernardo
FODEN
Mahrez
Zinchenko

Aguero
Jesus
Sane
STERLING

Are the BOLD players our only home grown players? Does that mean we’re at the limit (17) for non-home grown players in the PL? Is it the same rule in CL?
Room for one more homegrown to replace Delph.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.