Seasoncard relocations 19/20

I’m not moving but just had a look, seems to be plenty of seats to move too. Fuck knows how you do it if you’re moving more than one person though as my son doesn’t appear in my account?

Edit....sorted now, didn’t realise they had that new feature of adding as a “City Family Group” - much easier now.

Anybody know what number and options you go through by phone to relocate! Tried twice now and been cut off...

For those that want to move more than one seat, you have to add the other seats to your Friends & Family list (found on the “Welcome” page of the My Account screen) and then edit the relationship with each person to add them to your City family Group. Once you’ve done this, you can relocate their seats along with yours. Go to the “Season Tickets” page of My Account, check the boxes for everyone you want to move and then hit relocate (top right).

Full details for the new City Family Group thing here:

https://www.mancity.com/ticket-information/friends-and-family

For what it’s worth, once you’ve set up the City Family Group, the process is straightforward and works really well. You can pick which block to view and see all available seats. I’m assuming this will update throughout the day as people relocate.

I was looking to move 3 seats together, closer to our other 3 seats and unfortunately there weren’t 3 together in the block I wanted, so won’t be re-locating, but the set-up is good, so I think the ticket office may deserve a rare bit of praise.

i get an error message saying "Please choose subscriptions to be replaced" when i try and relocate friends, we are all in a city family group, any suggestions?

fucking nightmare
keep getting cut off on phone and website keeps doing mad things and freezing.
does anyone know if i can relocate with my cheap season card in ss3 and what other blocks are same price?

The site is very good I take it back!
Keep checking back for decent seats, I’ve got 3 cracking seats on east level 107 but I’m wanting to downgrade for price reasons so they might be available in the next day or so.

Just relocated from 219 to 318 this saving £300 each ticket x 3 that’s a few quid going back into my bank . Happy days .. took about an hour of waiting on phone etc . But while sat around a pool in Spain with a beer it was bearable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.