Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree . It’s not all about a ball playing defender it’s about losing a leader in vinnie which we will miss big time but getting someone in who can be another leader . I’d even settle for an experienced defender to cover for a year till we get the right man . Someone like Godin or bonnuci

With Kompany leaving we need a certain type of quaility CB, more than ever. It is easy to forget that Komps wasn't considered to be a starter in those last two or three months. It was a surprise to many that he got the nod against Leicester., but thankfully he did and the rest is history. He was the warrior during that run in and there were many games when we were just getting over the line with 1 nils flat out on are feet. A fair few ending to games were like the last 10 mins against Liverpool at home.
I don't think City can go into next season without adding a defender with the aggression and composure on the ball to defend those tight periods in games. Given Maguire is proven in the Prem and a current international I can understand his appeal to City.
So is Lingaard. £90m for him next then?
Maguire is currently in a team whose tactics are to defend en masse, and try to score on the break. He is reasonably effective in this role, not outstanding, and plays a similar role for England.
I dont think hes good enough to fit into the way City play, but that's just my opinion. There are better players out there for a lot less money.

Helped lay the foundations with a 3/4 month golfing holiday, proving my point. As for Toure, just fucking behave, if he had walked away with any grace fair enough but he acted like a cock and deserves to be treated like a cock.

Ramos - WTF are you on about then you cock? He has to leave to come to City if you’d have him in a heartbeat.

Zak & Kompany - Again WTF are you on about?
E
Tevez and Toure legends? You can fuck right off. I know you’ll get the odd few lauding them for the ability to kick a ball but the likes of Kompany and Zabaleta prove being a legend is about so much more.

Ramos? Behave. He will never leave Madrid and certainly not for another European club, it’s all an insecure cock measuring contest to see if the owners still really want him and to get his pay packet increased each year.
It's okay. I haven't called tevez a legend though.
However. I completely understand how you feel about Yaya, each unto their own I guess.
I don't know what you mean regarding Ramos though?

As for Ramos Im not sure what you mean.

So is Lingaard. £90m for him next then?
Maguire is currently in a team whose tactics are to defend en masse, and try to score on the break. He is reasonably effective in this role, not outstanding, and plays a similar role for England.
I dont think hes good enough to fit into the way City play, but that's just my opinion. There are better players out there for a lot less money.
Not a chance on Lingaard. Your right though. Leicister do sit deep. However, it's been mentioned on here on numerous occassions how Pep improves players? Further its also been mentioned how it's difficult to question Pep on this one if he wants him. Pep must see something in him if the interest is genuine and is far more qualified than me and you to conclude that he would be a good fit.

If City are interested I just happen to agree with City that he would be a good buy.

Helped lay the foundations with a 3/4 month golfing holiday, proving my point. As for Toure, just fucking behave, if he had walked away with any grace fair enough but he acted like a cock and deserves to be treated like a cock.

Ramos - WTF are you on about then you cock? He has to leave to come to City if you’d have him in a heartbeat.

Zak & Kompany - Again WTF are you on about?
All the same. He didn't do to bad for City in between all that golfing.

Just think what could have been if he gave a flying fuck. Like I said, we only want players who want to be here.
I agree he didn't really give a toss. But that Mercenary and player who did not really want to be at City helped propel City to their first league championship since 1937. On the basis of that whether they want to be here and or kiss the badge regularly is meaningless.
Results and success at the end of the day are everything and that's what Tevez and yaya amongst others instilled within the club at the start of are journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.