Seasoncard relocations 19/20

Have any Cityzen Matchday Members received an email about season ticket availability yet ?
Didn’t know where to post this so thought this thread was the best shout.

Have any Cityzen Matchday Members received an email about season ticket availability yet ?
Didn’t know where to post this so thought this thread was the best shout.

I am waiting to buy one for my partner. I reckon we will get an email early next week once the relocations have finished. Prob tues/weds

Doee anyone know If i move to a pricier seat, will the difference be taken immediately? Or the extra deducted by monthy DD?

I relocated a couple of years ago as was inbetween two couples and they never spoke to me. They were polite and said hello but no chit chat. Hit gold when I relocated as one of my neighbours goes by himself and was very friendly from the off. We went to the cup final together this year. I'd encourage all to be friendly to any new neighbours they get.

I relocated a couple of years ago as was inbetween two couples and they never spoke to me. They were polite and said hello but no chit chat. Hit gold when I relocated as one of my neighbours goes by himself and was very friendly from the off. We went to the cup final together this year. I'd encourage all to be friendly to any new neighbours they get.
I got a value Gold last season and was sandwiched between a decent and friendly guy in his 40s with his teenage son who I chatted to every game. On the other side of me I thought I was next to a stuffed version of Statler and Waldorf from the Muppets. They never spoke or cheered a goal, they only moaned when blues in front of them spoiled their view whilst celebrating. I'm glad I've relocated to some proper atmosphere amongst mates in 110. Bring it on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.