Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Who did what to who in this matter is not at all clear to me. One party claims he was being threatened with exposure on Twitter, another party says his claim is certainly not true as far as he is concerned and another party implies the point in contention is settled by material in his control but doesn't say how.
Andy videod Rabin without his express permission. That is without question as Andy has admitted to doing so. His argument is that Rabin never complained when he found out he was being videod (5 minutes in). At that stage, would it have made any difference if Andy stopped recording then since Rabin’s image was already captured? Rabin put out some tweets saying he wasn’t happy with the situation and said he was being threatened. Andy said release all private messages to prove he was telling the truth. Rabin hasn’t responded. Who knows what the truth is between them two? Andy has refused to release WhatsApp messages he had with me after he told me he was speaking to Rabin. What’s he got to hide?

Andy videod Rabin without his express permission. That is without question as Andy has admitted to doing so. His argument is that Rabin never complained when he found out he was being videod (5 minutes in). At that stage, would it have made any difference if Andy stopped recording then since Rabin’s image was already captured? Rabin put out some tweets saying he wasn’t happy with the situation and said he was being threatened. Andy said release all private messages to prove he was telling the truth. Rabin hasn’t responded. Who knows what the truth is between them two? Andy has refused to release WhatsApp messages he had with me after he told me he was speaking to Rabin. What’s he got to hide?
You say Andy has refused to release messages between the two of you but surely that means you have them as well.

Frankly you are both acting like school children in my humble opinion. Andy this Andy that. Well what about you teasing City fans on here suggesting that WhatsApp messages may be all revealing. You know what youre both a pair of arses and I'm ashamed that you are associated with my club I always considered City fans to be a bit more together and all for one. All you two have done is driven a wedge and created uncertainty. Man up and apologise to Rabin Andy. Prove that messages and videos have been deleted then just get out of dodge for fucks sake. No one is interested in your video bull about this incident. And as for you BobSmiles I suggest you delete messages, never mention them again like youre some kind of big man on moral ground and go back to your playground and try and find some new, non City mates. Jesus this club is being attacked from all sides externally, now you two decided that in-fighting was the best course of action causing our only non club related defence to go into hiding. Someone who really appeared to have the scum on the ropes. Pathetic the pair of you.

Last edited:
Frankly you are both acting like school children in my humble opinion. Andy this Andy that. Well what about you teasing City fans on here suggesting that WhatsApp messages may be all revealing. You know what your both a pair of arses and I'm ashamed that you are associated with my club I always considered City fans to be a bit more together and all for one. All you two have done is driven a wedge and created uncertainty. Man up and apologise to Rabin Andy. Prove that messages and videos have been deleted then just get out of dodge for fucks sake. No one is interested in your video bull about this incident. And as for you BobSmiles I suggest you delete messages, never mention them again like your some kind of big man on moral ground and go back to your playground and try and find some new, non City mates. Jesus this club is being attacked from all sides externally now you two decided that in-fighting was the best course of action causing our only non club related defence to go into hiding. Someone who really appeared to have the scum on the ropes. Pathetic the pair of you.

There are plenty of arses, and worse, amongst City fans. We all know that. Thanks for your opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.