Billy Dale 1934 FA Cup Final Match Worn Shirt

Does anyone know why we don't, or if we can't, use the Manchester coat of arms?

They did on the red/black training shirt they wore during the warmup. Suspect the reason they didn't on the main shirt was because of the terms of the deal with Nike (though they probably missed a trick as they would have sold a few shirts with that on, I think).

They did on the red/black training shirt they wore during the warmup. Suspect the reason they didn't on the main shirt was because of the terms of the deal with Nike (though they probably missed a trick as they would have sold a few shirts with that on, I think).
That was a cracking warm up shirt, even with the all red sleeves...

ederson-of-manchester-city-warms-up-prior-to-the-fa-cup-final-match-picture-id1150097789

I wish our badge resembled Stanlow at night or the ship is made to look like an oil tanker just to piss off the scousers.

Does anyone know why we don't, or if we can't, use the Manchester coat of arms?
I seem to recall there was some dispute with the council who may have wanted royalties if we used the badge. It was a long time ago so I could be mistaken about the reason but I dont think I am wrong about the dispute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.