Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Frankly you are both acting like school children in my humble opinion. Andy this Andy that. Well what about you teasing City fans on here suggesting that WhatsApp messages may be all revealing. You know what youre both a pair of arses and I'm ashamed that you are associated with my club I always considered City fans to be a bit more together and all for one. All you two have done is driven a wedge and created uncertainty. Man up and apologise to Rabin Andy. Prove that messages and videos have been deleted then just get out of dodge for fucks sake. No one is interested in your video bull about this incident. And as for you BobSmiles I suggest you delete messages, never mention them again like youre some kind of big man on moral ground and go back to your playground and try and find some new, non City mates. Jesus this club is being attacked from all sides externally, now you two decided that in-fighting was the best course of action causing our only non club related defence to go into hiding. Someone who really appeared to have the scum on the ropes. Pathetic the pair of you.

giphy.gif

There are plenty of arses, and worse, amongst City fans. We all know that. Thanks for your opinion.
See that's where you're wrong. Most blues I know are well meaning, considerate and wholly supportive of the club. That fact that you consider there are plenty of arses amongst us just shows you for what you really are, Some Billy big boots, look at me arent I better than you with my big old secrets about WhatsApp messages. Well no..... no you're not. You're just one of the pair that fucked up our chances of Rabin making more of a difference for us. Dont know how you manage to show your face on here really.

I’m not sure whether I could/should release private messages. I’m sure people already have an opinion on what hew did. The messages make interesting reading.
Tbh mate the only thing that made interesting reading was rabins tweets which have sadly stopped due to a pair of dicks trying to hijack things to increase clicks on their shite Internet TV channel.

Frankly you are both acting like school children in my humble opinion. Andy this Andy that. Well what about you teasing City fans on here suggesting that WhatsApp messages may be all revealing. You know what youre both a pair of arses and I'm ashamed that you are associated with my club I always considered City fans to be a bit more together and all for one. All you two have done is driven a wedge and created uncertainty. Man up and apologise to Rabin Andy. Prove that messages and videos have been deleted then just get out of dodge for fucks sake. No one is interested in your video bull about this incident. And as for you BobSmiles I suggest you delete messages, never mention them again like youre some kind of big man on moral ground and go back to your playground and try and find some new, non City mates. Jesus this club is being attacked from all sides externally, now you two decided that in-fighting was the best course of action causing our only non club related defence to go into hiding. Someone who really appeared to have the scum on the ropes. Pathetic the pair of you.
Great post, deserves more than just a like.

Tbh mate the only thing that made interesting reading was rabins tweets which have sadly stopped due to a pair of dicks trying to hijack things to increase clicks on their shite Internet TV channel.
Whatever you may think of Ray, surely it's only one dick (and not a pair of them) that has slammed the brakes on Rabin's tweets?

Ray clearly wasn't impressed with the approach that Andy took and cut ties with him immediately, so I'm not sure why people are blaming him for what happened with Rabin.

That said, I think Man City Fan TV is a big steaming pile of cringeworthy shite and always have done. I just don't get why people are having a go at Ray when he clearly disagrees with what Andy did.

Some of you already know that I’m Ray (ex Man City Fan TV).
I’m not here to answer any questions. There’s plenty out there in the public domain for you to look at for yourselves.
It was interesting reading over 300 comments last night catching up on people’s thoughts.
It’s concerning that some people want to simply make things up here and on twitter and get involved with idle gossip, some of which can lead to dangerous situations. Does that make them much better than Nick Harris??? (Ok, no-one can be as bad as him, but surely you get my point). Because they are blues and you may know them, does that make it alright? Plenty of misinformed people commenting here and, as I said before, it can lead to dangerous situations.
I wasn’t involved at all with the Skype call. Rabin has told other people that himself and Andy also said so last night on his video. Nick Harris was talking out of his backside when he said Andy had DM’d him the video as can be seen by his subsequent deletion of his own tweets. Even Andy wouldn’t have been that stupid to have sent the video to Nick Harris as he’d have been more of a marked man than he currently is, with some blues threatening to fill him in. Good luck with that.
For all of you that took pot shots at the channel (and quite a few after never having watched any videos) or pot shots at the way people look or sound etc.), it’s an interesting stat that, at one point when videos were being posted on these very pages, I believe that the largest external % of views were being generated via this forum. So lots of you were watching the videos. And quite regularly too.
The channel has 8,500 subscribers and only lost 30 subscribers in the last 24 hours. So quite a few people are still happy to continue with the channel. There’s 8.5k people happy enough to be represented by Andy and Man City Fan TV. Are you dissing all 8.5k of those City fans?
People may want to ask me why I left the channel so suddenly after Rabin’s tweets or for any other ‘juicy’ information but I’m not for spilling any beans. I’ve said the two people involved can say what’s happened if they want to as long as it’s truthful.
I’m sure you’ll never get the full facts about what happened since I don’t know them myself (I wasn’t party to their private messaging before and after the Skype call) and each party could be seen to have too much to lose.
But don’t be like Nick Harris and the other media hacks in looking to attack the messenger because you have an agenda or you think it’s fun to join in. It’s far better for blues to be honest and stick together and hit back at the hacks rather than at each other.

Oh! Your actions seem to have deviated from your first post.
Funny world.

Whatever you may think of Ray, surely it's only one dick (and not a pair of them) that has slammed the brakes on Rabin's tweets?

Ray clearly wasn't impressed with the approach that Andy took and cut ties with him immediately, so I'm not sure why people are blaming him for what happened with Rabin.

That said, I think Man City Fan TV is a big steaming pile of cringeworthy shite and always have done. I just don't get why people are having a go at Ray when he clearly disagrees with what Andy did.

I think you will find that the first line of your last paragraph more or less contradicts the rest of your post.

Problem is here,he (Ray) has tried to come on here and defend himself,although he claims it had fuck all to do with him,so why ?,and in most responses has been told to fuck off in a polite way by more than 1 or 2 posters,certainly a game of good cop bad cop here,and dare I suggest a bit of a publicity stunt thrown in as well

I walked away within about 30 minutes of reading Rabin’s tweets. I have not spoken to Andy since, save a very brief WhatsApp message. I don’t know if he regrets any of this. Sometimes people only regret the fallout. Now, if only he’d agree to the release of all our WhatsApp messages since he told me he was going to Skype with Rabin...
Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but there's a lot of obfuscation floating about (messages? Of benefit to whom?). Nothing I can add as others have responded emphatically.

In the meantime, we've lost an effective online presence. The club can, to some extent, supervise the mainstream media but social media is a different Frankenstein altogether; it's like the f***in Wild West. Doubt the club has the resources (or the inclination) to patrol every seething crevice of that arena. So it's heartening when a fan ambles along and lays waste to the lies. So was Rabin just a fan or in the club's employ? Dunno, meself but either way he was pushing back. City needs that right now, not another vlog (no offence intended).

Sadly I don't expect Rabin to return, not if there exists the possibility of an undeleted video waiting to be used against him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.