It’s the little things that make me proud..

It's a shame that @urban genie main point that NG is a bit wank has been lost in the scarf discussion. The first two oasis albums were decent, but the third one was the wankest thing out that year - and that's including relegation and selling kinky. Pretty much anything both Gallaghers has done since is wank, and apart from occasionally using their celebrity to take the piss out of rags, they are basically our version of mick Hucknall nowadays .
Love his new single .

I presume people are referring to the celtic scarf wearing because of there age.
Back in the day at main road it was very popular to have either a CITY- RANGERS HAT OR CITY - CELTIC HAT.
NOEL is from that era that's the reason.
I wore my CITY - RANGERS hat with pride.
C.T.I.D
I had one also, mainly due to rags liking celtic :-/

Or the whole thread was skewed as the title had no relevene bar saying I find a noel galgher concert with his city flag on an amp very nice.

But ok next time I post on here I will mention things that were a supprise bit city related to be in context
To be fair to the OP, he did finish his post by saying...
....Got me wondering, what else makes you proud to be a city fan other than our on field antics?

Maybe I am a different kind of bert tham some on here a city flag on an amp doesn't make me wet.

My.opinion on o asis is not connected to my opinion on noel cadhin gon on our success as we werr shite when oasis were alright.
Maybe read his post and not get hung up on the gallagher part and the bit about seeing city related stuff in unusual places is his MAJOR point, if that helps :-).

Noel is an opotunist ****, plenty of pics of him in his celtic scalf when we were shite

Yes him and liam were berts and went occasionally. but this super city fan stuff is bollocks

And his music is average too.

I take it from your post that u do not know Noel or Liam personally?
Well I do !
And I can tell you that in their mid to late teens they was practically ever present at all City games around the 1985-1990 period ,when let’s face it ? We was not the super power we are now!

Then in a twist of fate they became the biggest band in the world which made their commitment to City a little more tricky ?

So what if u have seen him with a Celtic scarf on !
He is from an Irish catholic family !

As for his music being shit , we all have different tastes, but never the less , I don’t quite think your opinion keeps him awake at night?

Why cannot we be just proud of blues like us who HAVE done the hard yards ,just making good and celebrate that ?or would you wish mick hucknall was a blue instead?
Z-
Noel had a season ticket in front of me in the Platt Lane in the 80/90s.

There’s a lot of jealousy about regarding his success. I don’t know him, just stating what I’ve seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.