It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

I really don't see us signing a proper CB. We'll end up convincing Nico and bring up Eric.

I just hope we do get Rodri and Cancelo
I feel like this is the most likely scenario. I don’t think we sign a centerback this summer.

I really don't see us signing a proper CB. We'll end up convincing Nico and bring up Eric.

I just hope we do get Rodri and Cancelo
Yeah me too and I'd see that as a very good window tbh.

Maguire is already on over 100k/week at Leicester.

If we (or anyone) makes him the worlds most expensive defender he and his agent would need to be incompetent to get less than 200k/week.

You cant spend world record 90m on a centre back and then say, "well actually we dont think you should be in our top bracket of earners".

We know Sterling, at 20 years old, came in on 180k/week. And he was not a record breaking signing.

So the difference between De Ligts supposed 250k wages and what Maguire would be on are not going to be all that much.

Taking us out of it, if United signed him for £90m then he would definitely be on close to 250k/week.

Maguire picks up 80.000 contracted 2022.

Vardy is Liecester highest earner 100.000.

If & a big if Maguire comes to City it won't be anywhere near what UTD will off.

I recon 150.000 is the max City will give him but City give bonuses so he stands to do well.

Stones, Nico are around 110.00 Mark but surprisingly Laporte only hits 70,000 so if Maguire comes then Stones & Laporte will get a pay rise.

70m & 150.000 or fucking do one Liecester..

Maguire picks up 80.000 contracted 2022.

Vardy is Liecester highest earner 100.000.

If & a big if Maguire comes to City it won't be anywhere near what UTD will off.

I recon 150.000 is the max City will give him but City give bonuses so he stands to do well.

Stones, Nico are around 110.00 Mark but surprisingly Laporte only hits 70,000 so if Maguire comes then Stones & Laporte will get a pay rise.

70m & 150.000 or fucking do one Liecester..

I'm not sure we're ready to pay more than 59.99m. Can't see us wanting to make Maguire our most expensive signing.

Declan Rice can play as a centre back and as a defensive midfielder. He's young, seems to have potential, and is English/home grown.

I know some don't rate him but we'd likely be able to get him for less than Maguire. I think Pep could do wonders with the lad.

Maguire is already on over 100k/week at Leicester.

If we (or anyone) makes him the worlds most expensive defender he and his agent would need to be incompetent to get less than 200k/week.

You cant spend world record 90m on a centre back and then say, "well actually we dont think you should be in our top bracket of earners".

We know Sterling, at 20 years old, came in on 180k/week. And he was not a record breaking signing.

So the difference between De Ligts supposed 250k wages and what Maguire would be on are not going to be all that much.

Taking us out of it, if United signed him for £90m then he would definitely be on close to 250k/week.

Manchester United have offered £70 million plus Phil Jones for Maguire

Leicester are holding out for the £70 million

If City don't sign a good CB and we go into the season with Laporte, Stones Otto and Garcia, potentially we are looking at a difficult season at the back.

If Laporte or stones are out for any length of time not sure the remaining cb options fill me with confidence over the course of 4 course competitions.

There is reason most if not all of the top 6, wouldn't go with a 19 or 20 year old at the back for any length of time.

They are just not ready unless your de ligt and he isn't even the finished article yet.

City managed Foden well in terms of appearances last season and he is considered approaching ready to hold down and or fight for a first team slot this season

I don't see City giving Garcia more game time than they gave Foden with his development in mind.

This would leave are remaining CB's over the course of a season with a lot of games to play, too many games.

City need a good CB or it's going to be difficult.

If City don't sign a good CB and we go into the season with Laporte, Stones Otto and Garcia, potentially we are looking at a difficult season at the back.

If Laporte or stones are out for any length of time not sure the remaining cb options fill me with confidence over the course of 4 course competitions.

There is reason most if not all of the top 6, wouldn't go with a 19 or 20 year old at the back for any length of time.

They are just not ready unless your de ligt and he isn't even the finished article yet.

City managed Foden well in terms of appearances last season and he is considered approaching ready to hold down and or fight for a first team slot this season

I don't see City giving Garcia more game time than they gave Foden with his development in mind.

This would leave are remaining CB's over the course of a season with a lot of games to play, too many games.

City need a good CB or it's going to be difficult.

Your forgetting Fern, widely reported that he will play CB next season.

I’m assuming games when we expect to have very high percentage of the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.