Premier League matches on Amazon Prime

I don't know why people bother about the presenters. You don't need any, or just get Elton Welsby to do it on his own like on GSN. It has all been down hill since then.
Is Sinstadt still knocking about?

Brilliant for us the way the fixtures turned out with both games being away, sign up for the free trial end of November/start of December, watch both city away games and get all your Christmas stuff delivered for free before cancelling if its not for you.
And for anyone that's not seen it watch All or nothing.

Module2.jpg
Looks like an old discoloured newspaper from the 70s haha.

here in Canada it was great. between the two major sports networks who have five or more channels each i got pretty much every City PL game and %85 of all PL games and most FA Cup games and the final. but now they lost the rights here to DAZN. Internet streaming site and i was pissed off. at first. I have learned since that my smart t.v.'s can d.load the app so i don't have to connect HDMI from our laptop. but i can watch from laptop anywhere on holidays as well as on my smartphone anytime anywhere.
$20 a month or $150 per annum. kinda steep. till i checked out what i get, which is tons, check out all the leagues, sports and cup competitions. all PDC darts and Snooker!
on my old cable provider the NFL Sunday Ticket alone is $200!, check it out
https://watch.dazn.com/en-CA/sports/

Last edited:
There was no City on Sky or BT Sport, so we disappeared to the computer room to gain a feed or a radio commentary and it was then that I saw Prime TV had it live, so I joined back up and Bobs your uncle. The feed off both City and Prime was equally gash so at half time I rang up, they said it was a tech fault but are working really hard to redress the balance. Then I rang Amazon and they said the same. At best we received a standard 720 feed that glitched and wobbled and felt we'd been tampered with for a 20 game Christmas line up.

Its the principle of the matter in that we already subscribe to BT and Sky and then Prime decide to hustle on in on the action and serve out dross on their grand debut showing. However right now we are watching the arse in a beautiful 1080 HD stream with their red card being as sharp as sharp as any red could be, so well done for getting your house in order Amazon. We have both streamed a track off their music service to qualify for two five pound vouchers that should equalize cost of their service. I guess on reflection £7.99 isn't that bad for twenty festive games, but how many more corporate sausages are going to muscle in on the action and diluting the wallet further. Netflix must be foaming at the mouth as I type.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.