United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did mate he was fucking awful, tried to trap a ball in front of us and it bounced off him and all the rags were up giving him dogs abuse. He didn’t play in the game at the Etihad though, when he plays he is totally anonymous which is why there are grey areas of us knowing if he is on the pitch or not.
As I said he didn’t play in that game. He had a kit on and that was about as far as it went

Is this the first time he’s openly talked about wanting to leave?

Is this the first time he’s openly talked about wanting to leave?

You would be fuming if you were a United season ticket holder with the money they used to buy him and then finance his wages. Could you see Madrid giving United what they want for him with the outlay they already have spent already? Hazard and Pogba would be the stuff of nightmares in the same team when graft and commitment are required.

Whilst I don’t think he’s been great for United, I still think losing him would be pretty damaging for them, from a commercial/reputational point of view as much as a footballing one. He’s their best player and biggest star, and wants to jump ship. With De Gea also seemingly wanting out, they’re in a bit of a mess. Great stuff.

You would be fuming if you were a United season ticket holder with the money they used to buy him and then finance his wages. Could you see Madrid giving United what they want for him with the outlay they already have spent already? Hazard and Pogba would be the stuff of nightmares in the same team when graft and commitment are required.
Real Madrid has the money (or will get it by selling non essential players) to afford buying Pogba. The problem will be that they may not agree with the valuation chosen by MU.

Remember that Real Madrid is always eyeing on Neymar and Mbappé, so they definitely have money or way to raise funds.

I would be fuming as a MU fan. The very same top players that failed to secure the CL qualification for the club are now thinking about leaving because they want a "new challenge". If only they had played better... Those kind of players, i think, are running away from the challenge instead of seeking a new challenge.

Whilst I don’t think he’s been great for United, I still think losing him would be pretty damaging for them, from a commercial/reputational point of view as much as a footballing one. He’s their best player and biggest star, and wants to jump ship. With De Gea also seemingly wanting out, they’re in a bit of a mess. Great stuff.

He's also one of the ultimate "something out of nothing" players which has saved United so many times over the past 3 years. Yes he's been nowhere near as good as he was at Juve, but without him randomly coming up with a goal or a perfect pass/cross in the middle of an otherwise awful team performance they would have lost so many more.

He's their top goalscorer and their top assister - he either scored or assisted over 1/3rd of their goals last season.

It would be pretty catastrophic - the kind of loss which could make Wolves & co. able to finish above them.

Season tickets must be sold out cos they've gone from "targets" De Ligt, Koulibaily and Maguire to Diop from West Ham, the lemmings fall for it every season now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.