United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the knock on effect from paying Sanchez close to £500k a week. He’s now the bench mark when any of their players want to renegotiate their contracts. In a long list of bad moves United have made in recent years, this has to top the list.
Bench mark is a very apt description. There's probably an imprint of his arse on the bench at the swamp.

Can't see them selling the likes of Ascensio.
He's homegrown and an absolute game changer.

Wasn't Modric moving out going to be the place in the squad for Pogba?

This will run through the Summer and will happen, they always do with Madrid.

It will just be nice watching the show with Pogba pulling all the tricks Raiola tells him to, to force the move.

It would be nice if it happened after our window closes, so they can't get to spend the dough.

That is of course if the Spanish window is still end of August?
Yeah, end of mercato is the last day of August i think.

Asensio has been shit last year. Maybe he will have his rebound year but they are recruiting a lot in attack : Rodrygo, Vinicius, Jovic, Hazard. Imo, he is surplus to requirement but they will hold until someone will pay what they think he is worth.
About Modric, i thought he was going to renew with an improved salary but they have already renewed Kroos. You may be right about Pogba taking over Modric spot.

I reckon he'll end up at PSG.
PSG will be interested in. No doubt about it. Not too sure Pogba will though.

And Pogba may be too expensive for us.

For me, Real makes more sense with Zidane, their draw and their financial might this summer.

PSG will be interested in. No doubt about it. Not too sure Pogba will though.

And Pogba may be too expensive for us.

For me, Real makes more sense with Zidane, their draw and their financial might this summer.

I read by one of the spanish media correspondents that with there spend so far they will have to sell €270m of players or they will fail ffp

I read by one of the spanish media correspondents that with there spend so far they will have to sell €270m of players or they will fail ffp
It does not work like that. They talk bollocks.

If there is a club fine with FFP, it is certainly Real Madrid.

Who is Rashford's agent? All this talk about Real and Barca wanting has to be shite doesn't it? £300k a week?????

Whoever his agent is he's doing a magnificent job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.