United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the board are regretting effectively backing Pogba over Mourinho last season?

They've all lost their heads.

They're talking about spending £400m-£600m this summer on their forum.

Who's trying to buy trophies now...

Funny thing is; they could spend £400m and that'll probably still have them battling for top 4.

They haven't learnt that the structure at a football club is just as important if not more important than the players you buy.

They're at that point where it feels that no matter what they do, they won't get back on track.

I look at their squad, their management, their administration, and see nothing but a complete shit show. It's hard to know where to start and you can't feasibly clean them all out at the same time.

If they're to get back to challenging they need a highly planned, multi-staged approach with people of considerable vision and ability at the helm. Luckily for us their manager is a glorified subtitute teacher, their CEO knows nothing about football, they have no DoF, and their pig headed owners care about one thing and one thing only - to bleed them dry.

I've just drove to my grans house.
On the way I was waiting in traffic.
Theres a fella in his garden with a rag shirt on.
I couldn't help myself.
I wound the window down.

"Excuse me.
United are fucking shit."".

I drove off laughing like an idiot .

The rags are a complete and utter mess. Absolutely no plan whatsoever. Can’t believe they are like they are.

They're at that point where it feels that no matter what they do, they won't get back on track.

I look at their squad, their management, their administration, and see nothing but a complete shit show. It's hard to know where to start and you can't feasibly clean them all out at the same time.

If they're to get back to challenging they need a highly planned, multi-staged approach with people of considerable vision and ability at the helm. Luckily for us their manager is a glorified subtitute teacher, their CEO knows nothing about football, they have no DoF, and their pig headed owners care about one thing and one thing only - to bleed them dry.

I have, in fact, met better games substitute teachers who would do a better job. How, on earth, could they have chosen such a looser for a manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.