Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

Well what can I say, during the last couple weeks I had a feeling it was gonna end like this but I refused to believe they would have fucked up so badly. It didn't make any sense to us fans.

I really want to hear what they're gonna tell the public at his press conference, and I'm looking forward to seeing the welcome party the fans are gonna throw him.

Just to make you understand, Sarri gave an interview more or less a week ago where he said that "arriving second is also fine", while one of our two club mottos is "Winning isn't important, it's the only thing that counts."

It's as if you guys appointed a manager that just said something like "Fear in battle" (in reference to your "Superbia in proelio"). And they fucking gave him a 3-years deal.

He'll have to prove himself, and we won't be exactly merciful.

Bye.

Solskjaer at United, Lampard at Chelsea, next season is going to be a piece of piss.

29e4uh0.jpg

That puts an end to one of the most bizarre episodes. The more Guardiola denied it, the more the delusional Juventus fans believed it. Has been a very amusing couple of weeks reading their forums and seeing them getting so excited, yet knowing they were ultimately destined to end up in tears.

Well what can I say, during the last couple weeks I had a feeling it was gonna end like this but I refused to believe they would have fucked up so badly. It didn't make any sense to us fans.

I really want to hear what they're gonna tell the public at his press conference, and I'm looking forward to seeing the welcome party the fans are gonna throw him.

Just to make you understand, Sarri gave an interview more or less a week ago where he said that "arriving second is also fine", while one of our two club mottos is "Winning isn't important, it's the only thing that counts."

It's as if you guys appointed a manager that just said something like "Fear in battle" (in reference to your "Superbia in proelio"). And they fucking gave him a 3-years deal.

He'll have to prove himself, and we won't be exactly merciful.

Bye.

You didn't listen

HE AIN'T BOVVERD

So funny this entire saga, some of the shit those deluded juve fans posted were hilarious

They've broken the managerial delusion record previously held by Utd, when they failed to twig that both Txikki & Soriano being at City, the club who had been chasing Pep Guardiola for several years, & everybody with any connection to the club or Pep, saying he was coming to City, was actually indicating it was City, rather than Utd, which would be Pep's most likely destination, irrespective of a few clickbait pieces in the media.

This has actually trumped that by some distance, when the bloke himself has only just stopped short of telling them to just fuck off, & stop bullshitting, in public.

And still they didn't believe him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.