United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the board are regretting effectively backing Pogba over Mourinho last season?
A quote from the man himself:-

"For me, I have been for three years in Manchester and have been doing great; some good moments and some bad moments, like everybody. Like everywhere else.

"After this season and everything that happened this season, with my season being my best season as well... I think for me it could be a good time to have a new challenge."

Deluded nut case.

Wonder if the board are regretting effectively backing Pogba over Mourinho last season?

I doubt it. Mourinho was no saint in all this - both need/needed fucking off

Roy Keane was right. If they’d throw Mourinho under the bus they won’t think twice with Solskjaer

Yes. Got to be some departures.
They can only have a 25 man squad with x number of homegrowns, so all these guys coming in has to be balanced the other way.
You can see a lot of the players going out on loan because of the big salary Madrid pay.

It's rumoured Bale earns £600k / week?
Nobody's paying that, so if he wants to play footy, looks like a loan move for him.
Wouldn't mind him on loan. We pay half his wages, Madrid pay the rest, and that's the left full back position sorted.
Loads of good golf courses around Cheshire too!

Hahaha, needed a giggle with all this rain.

A quote from the man himself:-

"For me, I have been for three years in Manchester and have been doing great; some good moments and some bad moments, like everybody. Like everywhere else.

"After this season and everything that happened this season, with my season being my best season as well... I think for me it could be a good time to have a new challenge."

Deluded nut case.

I absolutely loathe players like him in the game today.

Typical millenial. Social media and image obsessed. Acts like a hip hop star and creates a 'brand' around himself. Feels the world owes him everything. Would rather play and/or watch American sports. Plenty of flicks and tricks that make for great Youtube videos, but no substance. Cancerous effect on other team mates.

No hard work. No loyalty. No humility. No dedication to his craft, in order to fulfil his talent.

I don't see any players like this at our club, thank f*** - they are not welcome and should never be. Not signing him is probably the best thing we've done since the takeover.

It's a really huge season for them. Just today, the papers are saying Pogba out and 350k a week for Rashford, which is just crazy. They have a real problem holding onto players unless they pay astronomical money and with no CL income either.

350k for rashford .unbelievable from the rags .with their set up they are confined to the wilderness for years to come.Not in my lifetime springs to mind

M
It's a really huge season for them. Just today, the papers are saying Pogba out and 350k a week for Rashford, which is just crazy. They have a real problem holding onto players unless they pay astronomical money and with no CL income either.
Mercenaries - the lot of 'em..

I absolutely loathe players like him in the game today.

Typical millenial. Social media and image obsessed. Acts like a hip hop star and creates a 'brand' around himself. Feels the world owes him everything. Would rather play and/or watch American sports. Plenty of flicks and tricks that make for great Youtube videos, but no substance. Cancerous effect on other team mates.

No hard work. No loyalty. No humility. No dedication to his craft, in order to fulfil his talent.

I don't see any players like this at our club, thank f*** - they are not welcome and should never be. Not signing him is probably the best thing we've done since the takeover.
Well said mate. I would absolutely hate it if we ever get a player like him at our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.