City's New Kits - 2019/20

I like it.

It’s this away homage to the Hacienda that I don’t get. That whole music scene means nothing to me. I’m 39 and never went there. I didn’t even live in Manchester itself until I went to university. I don’t really like most of that music either.

Do we all have bowl cuts? Say “sorted” or “our kid”? Walk like we have a stone in our shoe? It’s almost a parody kit.

It's just something to hang the kit on like last years away homage to Wembley 99. If you weren't around then it probably will mean nothing, but I'm nearly 20 years older and didn't need anyone to explain the tribute to me.

Also I still do use "sorted" and "our kid" but I used them at my North Manchester primary school in the early 70's well before the "sound, sorted, mega, tops" of Madchester. So it's just normal vocabulary from a certain age.

But just enjoy the shirt, advertising bullshit only hits the weak of mind...

Nearly. July 1st, I believe. Our contract with Nike is up on the last day of June. Also, the City Store at the stadium is closed for "refurbishment" and is due to reopen on July 1st. Launch day, presumably.

Which is the 30th June as I stated - as the question was when does the Nike deal end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.