City youngsters going on loan to Anderlecht .

I'd have sworn blind we'd sold Thierry Ambrose. He always looked a real prospect before the end of 2015 when he did his knee(?), powerful and fast and always seemed to play with a smile on his face. He missed all of 2016 and the start of 2017 so hopefully he's over that and can carry on improving, he certainly wouldn't do you any harm. Looks like he's only got 12 months on his contract(he's 22 BTW) so if he does well for you you might have the chance to pick him up for training fees only.
For sure his injury derailed his future potential, but even at youth level, where he impressed, I always thought he looked good because he was physically better than his opponents.

Now that he his against adults, I think his decision making, and overall technique is showing to be very average.

Bellamy is named as our potential new U21 coach.

Any thoughts about him from you guys?

I know he has a reputation. But is he any good as a coach?

Sandler and Nasri are named as possible new players for the new Anderlecht of Kompany.

Also the big roumanian talent Iannis Hagi is named as a possible target.

Any thoughts here?

UPDATE : Samir Nasri is a player of RSC Anderlecht.

Last edited:
Sandler and Nasri are named as possible new players for the new Anderlecht of Kompany.

Also the big roumanian talent Iannis Hagi is named as a possible target.

Any thoughts here?

UPDATE : Samir Nasri is a player of RSC Anderlecht.
Sandler looked pretty good when he played for our first team, although he didn’t play many games. I don’t know much about your current CB, but I think Sandler would do well in the Jupiler League

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.