Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

No pre-season at all,it sucks,that's 6 players not ready
Tough at the top , anyway liverpool probably worse off , we only have Mahrez at the African Nations, which is the biggest pre season impact guessing they have three.

Have we played at home on a friday night since its been introduced? Cant think of a game home or away in the last 1/2 seasons?

Have we played at home on a friday night since its been introduced? Cant think of a game home or away in the last 1/2 seasons?
Don't think so. I don't think we've had a league game home or away on a Friday since this was introduced. I remember playing West Ham in the cup on a Friday but thats it.

Would prefer a Friday game to a Monday personally, but these 7.45 on a Saturday games are going to be a bit of a pain.

Don't think so. I don't think we've had a league game home or away on a Friday since this was introduced. I remember playing West Ham in the cup on a Friday but thats it.

Would prefer a Friday game to a Monday personally, but these 7.45 on a Saturday games are going to be a bit of a pain.

Yeah surely due one? i think there is maybe 5 or so a season as part of one of those packages. Would be tricky for most logically but can benefit us to play first some weekend. Liverpool have norwich on the first friday night.

Not many can list the Prater Stadium (my brother was there also).
What about Wigan and Stockport ?
I have never seen City play a competitive fixture at either Stockport or Wigan. I seem to recall seeing a ‘friendly’ at Edgeley Park. Maybe Derek Kevan was playing for County?

I have certainly never been to any match at Wigan either at the old or the new stadium. I saw them play in a Cup Tie at Maine Road when they were non-league.

Just noticed that City are away again on Boxing Day which for me was always a great day to have a home game. That's 4 seasons on the run City have been away which of course means that the rags have had 4 seasons on the run with a home game on Boxing Day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.