Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

As was stated quite early on by anyone who had an ounce of sense rather than random delusional Juve fans who were believing some random jumped up in the knows on Twitter, if Pep says he is honouring a contract he is honouring a contract, likewise if he repeatedly says he isn't going somewhere, he isn't going. As i've previously posted, I hope to fuck that because of all the crap your shithouse bent club has pushed onto their Italian media slaves over the past few weeks he never touches your godforsaken club, using his name to boost the clubs share price... Whatever next? Match fixing?

Last edited:
The announcement today means I have pretty much paid for my season ticket for next season. Cheers Juventus fans. ;).

Unbelievably you could still get 4% ROI on Betfair this morning. Shows what a lot of media spin can do.

@Uffa the Juventus poster. Youve been fair and sensible. Come back and post when we play you next.

Don't forget that there were some City fans on here who were getting twitchy arses,
"No smoke without fire".
"There must be some truth in this as it is all over the media".
Etc etc.
They are nearly as bad as the Juve fans,ffs man up and grow a pair.

Not bad, just fucking sad. They're a few on here, who like to keep the bullshit flowing.
I don't think they really believe it themselves. They just like to stir.

Great news. In the long term I hope Arteta is sufficiently trained and confident enough to take the position. We need consistency of playing style to be continued long after Pep has gone.

Absolutely gutted.
21mc5ld.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.