It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Not sure I recall to many teams in the Prem or Europe who have had successful seasons after a change in 2 or 3 out of their back 4cb options.

So we're now saying if two centre backs come in to replace Stones and Komps, there just going to hit the ground running with a system it took a whole season for are current squad to work out.

Okay

Not sure I recall to many teams in the Prem or Europe who have had successful seasons after a change in 2 or 3 out of their back 4cb options.

So we're now saying if two centre backs come in to replace Stones and Komps, there just going to hit the ground running with a system it took a whole season for are current squad to work out.

Okay

Who's saying that?

Okay

The less turn over in a squad the better in general. Let alone two new centre backs in one summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.