United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored? How about a game of fill in the blanks...

Come up with a team of United 'rising stars'.
A few rules: Have to no longer be at 'nited; have to have been seriously touted as a 'rising star'; have to have made more than a couple of appearances; can't have been at the club more than a couple of years after their debut. To make it easier you don't need to include a keeper

I can't guarantee correct spellings, or even correct positions, but here's a template to make a start;

?..... Tuanzebe ?..... ?.....
Bebe ?..... Januzaj ?.....
Chadwick ?.....

(Not sure if Tuanzebe is still with them, but couldn't come up with anyone else!)

A few rules: Have to no longer be at 'nited; have to have been seriously touted as a 'rising star'; have to have made more than a couple of appearances; can't have been at the club more than a couple of years after their debut. To make it easier you don't need to include a keeper

I can't guarantee correct spellings, or even correct positions, but here's a template to make a start;

Chadwick ?.....

(Not sure if Tuanzebe is still with them, but couldn't come up with anyone else!)

Does that keeper Lindergard count?

Chadwick ?.....

Wilfred zara

Dailymail can say that but it doesn't work like that.

Real Madrid has ginormous income. They have not spent a lot the last 3 years. Their squad is almost fully amortized. They have a lot of room to spend this summer.

I think people are being confused with the new rule talking about the 100 M net spending balance being introduced. You can spend more but UEFA will be able to launch an express investigation on your accounts. Since Real Madrid is in the clear, it will amount to nothing.

But, for sure, Real Madrid will sell. They can't afford to have so many arrivals without departures.

I agree with you, but when have the rules applied to Real Madrid, some clubs in Europe get a free pass. We are not one of those so fuc? them.

Chadwick ?.....

They had a player a while back who was the new Giggs. No idea on the spelling but sounded like Marijuana.
Then of course we had the new Cantona in Macheda and then there was Obertan.
Nardiello too.

Chadwick ?.....

Paddy McNair and Tyler Blackett were both definitely the nex off the incredible Old Toilet pooduction line.

Chadwick. Januzhi, Wilson, Macheda - in fact, the list is fucking endless

They cannot accept that a young player coming in and looking good in parts is just that. They are aided and abetted in their delusion by some prominent journalists I.e Januzi was apparently the best player never to play for England base on a couple of goals against Sunderland, we’ll put to one side that he is a Kosovan/Belgian

They are not unique. They’ve had some excellent players come through but that was a one off. But they appear unable to accept that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.