Fathers day 16/06/2019

I had a great day. Went to the Belmore in Brooklands with Mrs Hef and the child. Got a complimentary pint glass and a voucher for a free drink - Mrs Hef then went to town and me and the child went home and I had 4 cans of San Miguel(I’m now on the gin)

Is this different from any other sunday?

Got a lovely card my daughter made for me, and spent a very relaxing sunday with a nice mild hangover after a cracking day yesterday at the blue dot do down on oxford rd. Few moments of remembrance for my own dad who wasn't lucky enough to live long enough to ever meet his granddaughter, but she knows all about him.

Lost mine in 94 - saw him on other side of the road and I shouted we will get a brew later - he took brain haemorrhage about 10-15 minutes later and passed away. I'd give anything for a chance of 5 mins to cross that road hug him and tell him I love hi.

We took my partners dad to Eastbourne yesterday and pushed him in his wheelchair along the seafront then to harry Ramsdens for fish and chips

been at work so not going out,my fathers day is overridden by my daughters birthday(yesterday) so a lovely card, never mind the bollocks pistols mug :) a corfu ashtray , block of chocolate and a morrissey album so im a happy bunny :)
One of my favourite albums, nmtb,it was an anthem and a statement for my (and your?) generation.

I wonder if they will do a non gender specific day for kids confused because their parents don’t identify as either. In fact i might patent that idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.