It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Who's saying that?
Firstly Komps gone. The popular view is anyone but Maguire. Not my view but there you are.

Secondly an additional view raised is that if the Stones rumour is true and he was to move to Barca, whoever we replaced him with would be an upgrade. Again not my view.

Thirdly it's been largely reported that Otto may be down the road although it has been suggested that he may stay.
That's potentially 2 or 3 out of are current centre backs gone but an expectation that City would be OK.

If the abovementioned was to pan out as written we are screwed.

Just received information that John Stones has been to Barcelona in the last 24 hours with his dad. The mate that told me is spot on with info and has tried to put a bet on with the bookies but they wouldn't take it...
So defo something happening
Sorry mate but bookies will take a bet on anything.

Not a chance Stones goes to Barca. Why pay the English premium plus 3 years of contract on a player who can be outstanding but is certainly inconsistent? Why would we sell anyway? That would take us to just two homegrown players in the squad - would only make even the remotest bit of sense if we had Wan Bissaka and Maguire already tied up.

Firstly Komps gone. The popular view is anyone but Maguire. Not my view but there you are.

Secondly an additional view raised is that if the Stones rumour is true and he was to move to Barca, whoever we replaced him with would be an upgrade. Again not my view.

Thirdly it's been largely reported that Otto may be down the road although it has been suggested that he may stay.
That's potentially 2 or 3 out of are current centre backs gone but an expectation that City would be OK.

Why would the club allow your worst case scenario?

:)

I think Maguire is ok; sufficiently so that I'd have no issue with City signing him if that's what Pep wants but as competition for Stones, not as a replacement.
It’s the proposed fee that drives me nuts. Marquee fee for someone who might just about keep his head above water at city if he’s lucky. On principle you walk away and we’ve backed the club many times on that stance but it works both ways in a time where we must account and spend each penny wisely.

I don’t dislike him, if he was 25m I’d say bring him now.

Both equal with the ball at their feet but Maguire is a far superior out and out defender.
Fuck me I’ve heard some bollocks on this forum but that my son is topping the fucking lot.

As much as Stones frustrates me at times, on the ball he is absolutely exceptional as a central defender. The way he moves the ball and picks the most progressive passes as often as possible, to the safe side of the receiving player and moves into the best positions to give other players options even if that looks incredibly risky. He’s the best around at that side of the game, his long range isn’t fantastic but that’s kind of irrelevant when his short game is so good.

Do you honestly believe the club would let two more central defenders leave on top of Vinny’s departure without replacements? Seriously?

You’re one negative motherfucker my god, I hope your parents don’t leave any knifes or ropes around the house. Although judging by your negativity you’d be too scared to try it just in case it miraculously failed.

Do you honestly believe the club would let two more central defenders leave on top of Vinny’s departure without replacements? Seriously?

You’re one negative motherfucker my god, I hope your parents don’t leave any knifes or ropes around the house. Although judging by your negativity you’d be too scared to try it just in case it miraculously failed.
There have been no concerns raised by me or by anybody else about City's ability to replace gone or potentially outgoing players, so I don't understand what it is your being so abusive about?

Reactions: cjn
Just received information that John Stones has been to Barcelona in the last 24 hours with his dad. The mate that told me is spot on with info and has tried to put a bet on with the bookies but they wouldn't take it...
So defo something happening
Can't see it. Would leave Walker, Sterling and Foden as the only HG players in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.