Canada Geese

Beautiful creatures when in flight but absolutely miserable bundles of hate when on the ground. Demand any space they inhabit and bite you in your backside any chance they get. The local state university team are named after mallard ducks and not these humongous shit birds that migrate up to Canada. And good fucking riddens too.

They’re a bit dry and not as tasty, compared to the Steinbacher geese.
But on the upside, they’re free! Just need the balls to catch one.

:-p

Can be a pain on the canal, every so often their is one arsey little fucker but a swift run at them and the cunts jump in the water.

The sight of masses of them in platting and ancoats along both canals has been a thing since I don't know when, they are part of our urban wildlife as much as the foxes, squirels, rabbits and ducks all over the city.

And I wouldn't worry if the council gets their way all the green spaces they use will be paved over and poncy flats soon enough

Last edited:
Can be a pain on the canal, every so often their is one arsey little fucker but a swift run at them and the cunts jump in the water.

The sight of masses of them in platting and ancoats along both canals has been a thing since I don't know when, they are part of our urban wildloge as much as the foxes, squirels, rabbits and ducks all over the city.

And I wouldn't worry if the council gets their way all the green spaces they use will be paved over and poncy flats soon enough

That’s very true, you’ve got to front them and they usually back down. I’d love a sit down with the council to know their long term plans as the numbers are going through the roof.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.