João Félix

Agreed absolute poppycock !
Pulsic stayed at Dortmund last season before moving to Chelsea for next season.

Keita stayed at leizpeg before moving to Liverpool last year.

Bith went for 50 Mill plus fees.

I think City paid decent money for Jesus and let him stay at Palmerias for a bit before finally coming to us. Think it was only around 25mill plus.

However, the point is that these kind of transactions do happen and probably will more often.

You do if it makes sense to long term planning and as things stand this would. Not being usual, doesn’t mean it doesn’t make good sense. Especially with a prospective ban, a bit of stockpiling shows foresight.

If this is the only way of spending £105m & loaning him back for 25m:)

If we can't get him at a discount and away from Atletico then that is perfect. Get that done, swap Danilo for Canelo and then keep Gundogan and Sane content for one more campaign.

If we can't get him at a discount and away from Atletico then that is perfect. Get that done, swap Danilo for Canelo and then keep Gundogan and Sane content for one more campaign.
No replacement for fern? This transfer window may well need to last us 2 years, so it’s not one we can really afford to fuck up.

No replacement for fern? This transfer window may well need to last us 2 years, so it’s not one we can really afford to fuck up.

Yeah. Doubt Ferny can last another campaign without a replacement to supplant him. And I guess we can't ask Gundy to play that role again regularly.

Yeah. Doubt Ferny can last another campaign without a replacement to supplant him. And I guess we can't ask Gundy to play that role again regularly.
Seemed to do alright in that role end of last season. That said need ferny 2 sorted out

Pulsic stayed at Dortmund last season before moving to Chelsea for next season.

Keita stayed at leizpeg before moving to Liverpool last year.

Bith went for 50 Mill plus fees.

I think City paid decent money for Jesus and let him stay at Palmerias for a bit before finally coming to us. Think it was only around 25mill plus.

However, the point is that these kind of transactions do happen and probably will more often.

FroM memory all those were bought during the season. Re Pulisic, he was bought to replace Hazard and given Hazard only left last week they didn’t need him

I think Gundogan would like to be positioned further up the pitch. I think he would be even more effective in games if his wish was granted.

He has had good games playing in Ferns position but this has been due to the collective of the team allowing him to impose his posession/ creative type of game.

Fern gives us some of Gundogan but is more dynamic defensively. Whilst he does allows are two number 8s and or wide players to create havoc he is more effective than Gundogan in preventing counters and putting out fires when teams play through are press or break through are lines.

Criminally underrated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.