United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Got to be some departures.
They can only have a 25 man squad with x number of homegrowns, so all these guys coming in has to be balanced the other way.
You can see a lot of the players going out on loan because of the big salary Madrid pay.

It's rumoured Bale earns £600k / week?
Nobody's paying that, so if he wants to play footy, looks like a loan move for him.
Wouldn't mind him on loan. We pay half his wages, Madrid pay the rest, and that's the left full back position sorted.
Loads of good golf courses around Cheshire too!

£300k / week for a crock?

I’m out!

Does that keeper Lindergard count?

Certainly does. Like I said, bonus points for keepers.

Zinedine Cleverinho

They had a player a while back who was the new Giggs. No idea on the spelling but sounded like Marijuana.
Then of course we had the new Cantona in Macheda and then there was Obertan.
Nardiello too.

Do Cleverly, Macheda and Obertan count? They actually went on to have careers that you don't have to google to know about. Maybe I should have been more precise. But then again, I'd have to care enough...

Paddy McNair and Tyler Blackett were both definitely the nex off the incredible Old Toilet pooduction line.

Good shout. Anybody know what position they play?

Chadwick. Januzhi, Wilson, Macheda - in fact, the list is fucking endless

They cannot accept that a young player coming in and looking good in parts is just that. They are aided and abetted in their delusion by some prominent journalists I.e Januzi was apparently the best player never to play for England base on a couple of goals against Sunderland, we’ll put to one side that he is a Kosovan/Belgian

They are not unique. They’ve had some excellent players come through but that was a one off. But they appear unable to accept that

First highlighted part - That's the idea, fill your boots. It's going to be a long summer...
Second highlighted part - and he went on to be an Albanian international iirc. It's a strange world!

Can anybody make a team out of these yet?

First highlighted part - That's the idea, fill your boots. It's going to be a long summer...
Second highlighted part - and he went on to be an Albanian international iirc. It's a strange world!

Can anybody make a team out of these yet?

Jizzyjazz plays international football for Belgium.

James Wilson.

What happened to him?

He got released by Nitid at the end of the season.

It brings back to mind that mini derby when they beat us 4-1 & he scored a hat=trick. The scum fans were getting all giddy because they beat us in a reserve game. I remember the banter & the comments on the MUEN site. They always think that when they win a reserve game or an academy game its somehow a pointer to the future & that they will be lording it over us again. One blue mockingly posted " When's your victory parade" to which a scum supporter replied " In 5 years time when half this team are winning us the Premiership title." Now Wilson's been released I can guarantee that all that team are either on the scrapheap or playing in the lower leagues or non league soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.