UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much Nasser Al-Khelaifi has to do with our predicament, IE sensational FFP leaks, UEFA hounding us relentlessly, bad press.

Nasser Al-Khelaifi is PSG owner, from Qatar, a direct competitor of UAE and Abu Dhabi. They own Bein sports, (Do any of the dick head hacks who troll city write for Bein?), and he is part of the UEFA select committee...... If I was him I would be doing my utmost best to bring down the City enterprise! We are more successful, our business plan is more rounded and fit for the future, we are relatively much more succesful than them with a proper global footprint and at some point we will have won the CL while they still flounder with their galacticos...

So could this be a big influencer in the shite that is being reported against City? I am a bit niaive when it comes to this sort of thing but I dont see that being mentioned much, IE a direct political competitor to our owners country working for the organisation that is screwing us over!

I think enemies we should be concerned about are much closer to home.

Whilst an undertone between Qatar and Abu Dhabi exists in geo-political terms there has been no indication Nasser Al-Khelaifi has anything to do with the current UEFA moves. In fact he currently has to worry about the knives in his own back as opposed to giving consideration about sticking one in someone elses.

There's no indication on who has been making UEFA moves has there? And knives in his own back.... PSG have gotten away with it havent they?

The more I think about this the more logical it seems.

I think enemies we should be concerned about are much closer to home.

Whilst an undertone between Qatar and Abu Dhabi exists in geo-political terms there has been no indication Nasser Al-Khelaifi has anything to do with the current UEFA moves. In fact he currently has to worry about the knives in his own back as opposed to giving consideration about sticking one in someone elses.
Our closest enemy is very close and was recently 'honoured' for his services to Utd. His vested interests are evident in his prejudicial influence in 3 major football governing bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.