It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Further continue to abuse me all you want. I thought you and your cohorts would have sussed out that your hazing campaign last week had little or no effect.

However, please don't trivialise suicide when being abusive to me. Suicide is a real thing, only yesterday I heared how a mate managed to talk an 18 year old off a bridge. Suicide affects all ages and people and has far reaching consequences for everybody. I rather you wouldn't but if its important to you, keep calling me what you want but please steer clear of the suicide rhetoric.

Why did you not answer when I asked were you True Blue no1?

He would seemingly prefer City but United are the clear favourite. They are willing to pay at least £10m more than us.

Maguire has an agreement he can leave from last summer, which is why he renewed his contract for a bigger salary.

De Ligt has a big decision to make between wages and career.

I'm not quite sure why we don't push the boat out on the latter, with only three at most coming in?

There is a surprise coming on that front, whether it is a good one or a bad one...
I’m hoping that if we miss out on De Ligt and Maguire, we go for Koulibaly. He’s a beast.

He would seemingly prefer City but United are the clear favourite. They are willing to pay at least £10m more than us.

Maguire has an agreement he can leave from last summer, which is why he renewed his contract for a bigger salary.

De Ligt has a big decision to make between wages and career.

I'm not quite sure why we don't push the boat out on the latter, with only three at most coming in?

There is a surprise coming on that front, whether it is a good one or a bad one...

The biggest confusion with De Ligt is that the dutch sources who are considered reliable have stuck to the line that he's allowed to go wherever he chooses for €75m.

That's £67m. Consider Maguire at £90m...and he'd be 31 at the end of the deal compared to 24....something just doesn't add up.

And I know people have said Raiola, but he's not even De Ligts agent, he's representing him for this deal as a 3rd party brought in by De Ligt's normal agent.

The biggest confusion with De Ligt is that the dutch sources who are considered reliable have stuck to the line that he's allowed to go wherever he chooses for €75m.

That's £67m. Consider Maguire at £90m...and he'd be 31 at the end of the deal compared to 24....something just doesn't add up.

And I know people have said Raiola, but he's not even De Ligts agent, he's representing him for this deal as a 3rd party brought in by De Ligt's normal agent.

doesnt de ligt want huge wages?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.