United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferguson went a bit further in his autobiography declaring that he would one day captain England .
Daft thing is that Jessie lingard is nearer to achieving that feat ...with probably the same lack of talent as powell.was so pleased when that goal was ruled out for England other night ..would never hv heard the last of it.I can't stand the player.didn't even know he was on the pitch till he 'scored' I cannot wait til Foden knocks this clown out of the full England side .

If someone with very deep pockets, and a good team in place, bought the club tomorrow, I reckon it would be at least 2025 before they could even begin to think of being seen as a major force in game again. Their problems run that deep and they’ve fallen so far behind. Ceteris paribus, players looking to play in the PL must prefer at least five English clubs over united at the moment. That’s probably the first time that’s been the case since WW2; and there will be no quick fix, either.

The stadium’s started to like very down-at-heel and in need of a few quid spending on it too.
My latin is not quite up to snuff but is that something to do with parking the chariot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.