Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhodri doesn’t exactly seem desperate to join does he? Hard decision I can understand but normally a few days talking to family etc is more than enough and when he first heard about the offer in a few minutes he’s either keen to talk and take it further or stay where he is?

On top of Dribble's comments, I'd remind that he is young and a lifelong rojiblanco - some may point to him being deemed surplus a couple of years ago but this happens often at Spanish clubs, rarely does it result in lifelong division. If anything, it reinforces the desire to eventually return & thrive at your boyhood club. Plus, the player himself while surely a fan of Pep & Busquets, is a big fan of both Gabi & Simeone - legends of Atletico. I don't think it is a simple choice for a player of his ilk to make, surely if Cerezo wasn't even considering to improve his wages the choice would be easier but all things being equal is a different story.

I wouldn't read too much into how quietly this possible transfer is moving either. Moreover, Txiki et al are surely on top of things and if the player gave the impression he was either unsure of a move or waffling, the club would react accordingly rather than be left with no alternatives should it not work out in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.