United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daft thing is that Jessie lingard is nearer to achieving that feat ...with probably the same lack of talent as powell.was so pleased when that goal was ruled out for England other night ..would never hv heard the last of it.I can't stand the player.didn't even know he was on the pitch till he 'scored' I cannot wait til Foden knocks this clown out of the full England side .

I wished he'd done that daft dance he normally does after scoring then watching the goal disallowed. What a twat he would have looked.

I wished he'd done that daft dance he normally does after scoring then watching the goal disallowed. What a twat he would have looked.
Hmmm. You may have found another positive for VAR, the stopping of crap goal scoring ‘moves’, as they’d look even more of a tit. I’m so glad that it seems some edict has been issued by City to not do childish celebrations over the past few seasons.

Sky sports news are reporting that utd would listen to offers for pogba, and that after telling us all day that pogba isn't for sale!

Hokey cokey comedy gold at the theatre of debt, love it.

Hilarious if this is true:

That’ll go down well in the dressing room.

I can’t imagine how the alpaca is feeling over his latest contract offer.

An absolutely crazy way to run a football club, even one with seemingly as much money as the swampites have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.