Unknown Pleasures

He did 3.
Hacienda book and then JD book. No idea he spent childhood days living in Jamacia!

The NO book is called Substance. 750 pages thick and goes up to 2007 when he left.
750 pages of shagging, drug taking and rock n roll!

I picked my copy up the day of City's parade. It is £5 in both Fopp and HMV in town. All 3 are a fiver in Fopp.

Jamaica, even. (No she went of her own accord - arf arf). I know, it's a bit odd. The post punk landscape might have been a bit different if he'd stayed. Assume he'd have got well into dub rather than punk.

750 pages? Crikey, I might give that a swerve.

Have you read the Hacienda one? I saw that today. It's a lot shorter.

I have come to the conclusion that the reason @snorky can't keep a woman is because they are all familiar with 'unknown pleasures', yet they haven't I fuckin' clue who Joy Division are; )

Can't keep em, ..... its all I can do to get fuckin rid of em.
In fairness most are released safely back into the pond.

Jamaica, even. (No she went of her own accord - arf arf). I know, it's a bit odd. The post punk landscape might have been a bit different if he'd stayed. Assume he'd have got well into dub rather than punk.

750 pages? Crikey, I might give that a swerve.

Have you read the Hacienda one? I saw that today. It's a lot shorter.
Yes read the Hacienda book first.
As Hooky himself said, everyone in Manchester had a great night in the Hac.... Cheap night out for many. And Hooky was footing the bill!
In his NO book he says the band were on tour in the US and Wilson, Erasmus and Saville flew over business class to meet the band in LA to inform them the Hac was in financial difficulty..... It is staggering the club lasted as long as it did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.