It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

If we desperately want maguire then it seems we are going to have to pay up it seems! No other links to any other CB and obviously pep wants one. De Ligt will move to Barca imo.

Rodri
Cancelo ( Danilo leaving)
De Ligt / Maguire * - ( Otamendi leaving)
Angelino

Would be a great transfer window !

Why?
Why do you care what we pay for a player? Not your money,we are wadded, our manager,the best around, wants a player, what does it matter what we pay?
I actually agree with you it could be 150 Mill I wouldn't be bothered. To be honest my issue is that I'm dubious about how good felix actually is. I certainly don't think he is blowing a significant part of your transfer budget and loaning him back for a year good.
I would rather City blow the budget on a position, paying whatever it takes to fill a position we actually need to address urgently like CB.

Absolutely!!!! That would be perfect mate

Do need to mention not getting a CB wouldn't be the end of the world ...tolmie did say the odds aren't that great for De Ligt / Maguire.

We can definitely manage with Laporte / stones / otamendi / Eric Garcia/ Fernandinho. Especially if laporte / stones play as how they started the last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.