Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good shout. Many people forget about fern's all offensive ability from midfield, when we play away at anfield it helps to be more solid in midfield, leave out a attacking creative and play fern instead along with rodri

I think this lad is far more mobile than Matic and or Busquets.
He is good on the ball like Fern and will have are keeper, the cbs and take your pick from are number 8 s around him to help out with breaking lines and ball circulation and retention.
He may take time settling but ultimately I think he ll fit City's system well.

I'd rather go with his current Atletico form over the course of last season as an indication of what we're getting.

Matic used to be mobile once he got going. The difference is agility. There are 2 types of defensively-minded DMs, ones who tend to harass you out of the ball (Dinho, Kante et al) and ones who tend to win the ball by outmuscling you and using their frame(long legs). Rodri is more the latter, defensively-speaking.
Bot styles have pros and cons.
The overall point however was that he was much closer to Busquets.

Okay. We are clearly seeing two different players. Sorry. I'll move on.

I just don't think you're understanding the point. Hopefully the above helps you out.

I just have an awful feeling about this. Filling this spot has been almost impossible for a few years. Get the lad signed and we can all be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.