United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
United have at last topped the league?? The most arrests for racism amongst English clubs, even more than millwall and Leeds.

Can't believe I have overlooked this one all of these years.

I expect that the sex workers are forced into it on no pay as we have a standard of human rights issues to uphold. ;-)

Well played City indeed!

Do you realise why no one comes back out for the 2nd half? Too busy being noshed off to worry about football, no wonder there are so many empty seats.

To me this Pogba story is a result for them - assuming the interest is genuine and they can get more than they paid for him. Where this would get very sour is if the interest wasn't there and they were only getting offers of a fraction of what they paid. If i was them I'd be snapping someones arm off for £100m (assuming they paid slightly over that with agents fees etc).

To me this Pogba story is a result for them - assuming the interest is genuine and they can get more than they paid for him. Where this would get very sour is if the interest wasn't there and they were only getting offers of a fraction of what they paid. If i was them I'd be snapping someones arm off for £100m (assuming they paid slightly over that with agents fees etc).
I agree, they should snapping their arm off, what I can't fathom, if true, is why Juventus would want to
pay such an enormous fee.

Getting £100m for Pogba is good business for Utd, he's average at best as a player

Getting £100m for Pogba is good business for Utd, he's average at best as a player

Agree and I suspect there may be some elements of this that are not what they seem. We assume the rags are offering him more coin as there is massive interest and big money, or that is the way it's being spun. But I just don't see it. At the end of the day he is on a longish contract for big money and the rags could just hold on to him. But we all know that he is unhappy. This has all the signs of the rags getting done over. We will see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.