Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some were upset that de Jong chose Barcelona over us, as well as a few other players we've missed out on. But this, this would be quite the coupe if Bayern, PSG, and United were also all in for him and Barcelona were interested (I understand they would have had a hard time fitting him in without a few outgoings first).

We may finally have our Fernandinho heir.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Pep go with Rodri and Fern in a starting 11, against Spurs or Liverpool away.

A rarity for Pep, I know but it will be good to have that option, where Liverpool for instance to start with their workmanlike midfield three across the middle.

I think Fern as a number 8, on occasion in the same team as Rodri, would give us even more balance defensively against certain sides, but also unlock the attacking quality Fern has in his locker, particularly when he was at
Shaktar, where he was brilliant as an attacking midfielder.
Pep has done this a few times. Most of the time he does it, it actually doesn't work. It's always better in theory than in practice.

He's not actually that slow, his height probably makes it as if he's not travelling as quick. He's quicker than players such as Fabinho and Matic, and at the top of their games they get around the pitch just fine.
It’s more that he’s slow to change direction and accelerate over the first 1-5 yards, after that he’s got a long enough stride to make up the ground. Raheem will murder the poor lad in training, that said he does it with everyone over a short distance so slightly unfair on Rodney.

Wanted FDJ but it seems Rodri is the one.

Hopefully he will prove me wrong and turns out as great addition to the starting Eleven.

I'm not sure this is true. A different kind of passer? Yes. A better passer, debatable. I'd say he seems a better decision maker under pressure. But he hasn't faced (or I haven't seen him under) pressure Fri. A Liverpool or Tothenham team. So we'd have to wait and see.
Point taken Too be honest I've watched him a few times and if course youtube and his passing seems no worse than Fern Your right though that's the one thing that I'm not sure about which is his temperament under a press.

Hopefully we have this well covered,there has been twist in Lorente saga between Madrid Clubs and now Inter have entered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.