Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has done this a few times. Most of the time he does it, it actually doesn't work. It's always better in theory than in practice.
Peps has not deployed an industrious number 8 against Liverpool or Tottenham from my memory.

However. he did adopt a more conservative approach deploying a more industrious approach in the midfield in home and away games against Liverpool last season.

City walked away with 4 points from 6 in those two games. In theory and practice I would say that approach worked for Pep, as those results arguably won us the league.

Pep has done this a few times. Most of the time he does it, it actually doesn't work. It's always better in theory than in practice.
We’re too slow with the patterns of play when we revert to 4-2-1-3, purely down to a lack of time and practice to get it right I think. It just seems everyone hesitates that second too long to allow teams back into position. With an attack minded fullbacks (e.g. Cancelo & Mendy/Angelino) we would have more of an outlet, with Walker and Zinchenko there’s no natural width so it becomes too compact and narrow.

I'd love it if we beat Bayern to his signature and then told them to fuck off with regards to Sane. Would put the disrespectful twats back in their place.
Sam Lee said we are fave and I see no reason otherwise. He would love to play under pep, in a better league, we are willing to pay more and he can slot in the starting lineup immediately and play big minutes. Unless he prefers the weather in germany, t here is little chance we will lose out to German rags. The bigger worry is if he did a u turn and decide to stay at A Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.