Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

Those last 20 were absolutely mental. Root is key for me in this team. He's the glue that sticks this team together. So long as he's in it gives the other players licence to go mad. It was Morgan today (brutal hitting) but on any other day it's Barstow,Buttler,Stokes,Roy and even Ali. When England are on it no other team can touch them
Think India would have something to say about that

Those last 20 were absolutely mental. Root is key for me in this team. He's the glue that sticks this team together. So long as he's in it gives the other players licence to go mad. It was Morgan today (brutal hitting) but on any other day it's Barstow,Buttler,Stokes,Roy and even Ali. When England are on it no other team can touch them
Agreed. He is just a run machine, does it in his own way and let's the big hitters do their thing by rotating the strike so easily.

If that's the final I'd be happy with that but I think England would win

England would edge India, probably the only team which have the capability to do so along with New Zealand. They must be feeling bad about losing to our mediocre side lol but that was a much needed wake up call, better to have that early in the tournament rather than in the knockouts

To bring an air of negativity to things, our attack doesn't fill me with as much confidence as our batting

Atleast Afghanistan are not embarassing themselves
Under "normal" circumstances, it's a decent innings. 5 runs per over, 40 overs into their innings, with only 4 wickets down, in foreign conditions for them. They were just unfortunate to face Morgan in the mood he was in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.