Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

7641db5fd0301957a25f9b99e8b5dad9.jpg

As I don’t use Twitter can anyone tell me if any of these low life scumbags have appeared from under the rock they all scuttled off to when Rabin appeared.

If not he did his job !!

As I don’t use Twitter can anyone tell me if any of these low life scumbags have appeared from under the rock they all scuttled off to when Rabin appeared.

If not he did his job !!

Rabin showed the journos up to be hypocrites, possibly on the take from more unsavoury regimes than they claim Abu Dhabi to be.

Tue journos have gone quieter probably as a result of the journos achieving their goal of City being charged by UEFA and City / our lawyers no longer letting them get away with so many lies.

Rabin showed the journos up to be hypocrites, possibly on the take from more unsavoury regimes than they claim Abu Dhabi to be.

Tue journos have gone quieter probably as a result of the journos achieving their goal of City being charged by UEFA and City / our lawyers no longer letting them get away with so many lies.

Are they saying anything ? Anything about anyone?

Doesn't want to show face
>turns webcam on
Can you skype with it turned off?

Of course the main point really is, do you expect somebody to record you while talking, maybe he should have put a bag on his head instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.