Funny names you’ve come across

Used to be on some forum years ago - cant remember what - but one of the members on there had the user name of Sir Wanksalot

real third form humour but makes me laugh even to this day

I wish I could remember all the names of the callers but I’m sure James H Reeve with his Nocturnal Emissions show used to have some contributors and callers with truly outstanding names. Mary Hinge was one but I’m sure there were lots of others...

Footballers, Stefan Kuntz and Berndt Haas, commentators hardly used “Kuntz” without his first name. Watching the 1970 World Cup with the atmospheric satellite commentary David Coleman kept saying “ Will he shoot” when England played West Germany, as an eleven year old I thought, no chance, he’s on the half way line. It was only a few years later I realised he was Willie Schulz.

A bloke I used to work with told us a funny story that happened many years ago to an old aunt of his.
She had an appointment at the local hospital way back in the 1950`s and in those days one of the nurses would come into the waiting room and shout your name.
It was always the surname first followed by the christian name.
A burly nurse shouted her name ... followed by plenty of sniggering and people trying not to laugh.
"Hitchen.Fanny" was the call.
Incidentally this is actually a true story and was verified by other family members later on.

NASCAR driver was called Dick Trickle also had to shout in the waiting room for a child called Justin Small - poor kid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.