Angelino

Love Zinchenko, and can't wait to see him lock down left back this season, but the idea that he hasn't made mistakes as he's been learning the position (some pretty big) is ridiculous.
Someone said one of his mistakes will lead to a goal,well he hasn't lost a game yet so he is not making serious mistakes is he,they all make some mistakes as they are human

Can't wait for the 2 page spread on how we have brought an academy kid back for the first team next to phil and zinchy and maybe garcia or sandler,this will go down very well...and then i woke up,they will hate it

How much is it costing us to bring him back ? Only reason I ask is I could have sworn I seen it on here at £12mill but also on the bbc sport website at just short of £6 mill..

Well funny how excited we all are about Angelino returning. A transfer no one thought about, not expensive, but has really captured most people’s imagination. I hope his game kicks on again (especially defensively) and he can be a real asset for us.

Anyone got any links to old interviews he’s done about us? Sure he’s only ever said good things.
Been saying all season we should bring him back tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.