Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
To start I know a good player when I see one..and Rodri suits our game without a doubt..he reminds me of Busquets and fern combine with his reading of the game. His interceptions and tackles not interested in his forward play tbh were not signing him for that. Your just complicating things.. all I’m saying is he’s a great reader of the game just like fern is.. and will have a great future for sure hopefully we sign him. That’s bollocks mate u don’t need to watch someone live in a ground to know there a good player.. if u have played the game before and have basic knowledge of football u would understand. Clearly u haven’t.. he’s a huge prospect and will be a great replacement for fern accept it..
Try reading the thread, I’m one of his biggest fans and have according to some have given the best description of his abilities (good and bad). You’re clearly not bright enough to understand what I said about seeing his positioning and vision qualities, the text speak rubbish at the end kind of gives the game away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.