Kalidou Koulibaly

Mangala Mk2 this fella, just don't get the hype.

dont know why but find it extremely funny that apart from De Ligt Maguire and Koulibaly our highly paid scouts cannot come up with anyone else es potential good CB for us.

And funny thing is anyone from this forum cold come up with these names even tho not being top scouts.

And of course they even only come up with these players when they already has a cost of 70-80--90-100m pounds and not when they would be available for much less 1-2-3 years before.

Koulibaly for example signed for Napoli in 2014 summer for 6.5m pounds.

We signed Mangala 2014 summer for 42m pounds.

Do you actually believe that our scouts have found no one else or that they have come to the conclusion that DeLigt and Koulibaily are the best on the market and as such the ones we should go for.

If we sell Otamendi and lose Kompany we don't really have room to take a chance on someone who may not be able to make the step up.

Do you really think we're signing both?
This is not realistic even if you are playing Football Manager
Never played Footie Manager, just going off what has been posted on here. Cold facts are we have 17 foreign slots which are currently occupied, to sign De Ligt which has been mooted as a possibility means that we need to free up a slot, signing both I just cannot see how. As you say more likely one or the other and the person more than likely to make way would be Otamendi.

One the very best centre backs around and very adept on the ball. Can’t see us dealing with Napoli again though to be honest.

Mangala Mk2 this fella, just don't get the hype.

Do you actually believe that our scouts have found no one else or that they have come to the conclusion that DeLigt and Koulibaily are the best on the market and as such the ones we should go for.

If we sell Otamendi and lose Kompany we don't really have room to take a chance on someone who may not be able to make the step up.

Mangala MK2? Really? That is a poor shout.

I watched this lad on a regular basis when Sarri was manager of Napoli and i think he is brilliant. I really do.

Its just the same as Liverpool going out and paying big money for Van Dijk. People will say its a gamble, but i don't think so. He knows how to play in a possession based side, he is excellent bringing the ball out of defence and he has the physical capabilities of adapting to this league very quickly.

He is the best defender in the market along with De Ligt at this moment in time. I hope the rumours are true because this lad could be the difference between winning and not winning the CL next season. I rate him that highly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.