Kalidou Koulibaly

Not my money of course...

But there is no way City will pay that money and certainly not for a player his age.

Most likely the club or his agent or a lying journalist have started the story.
He’s 27, not 57!

Excellent player but not keen on the fee given his age.

Rather we stick to spending the money on signing class players in the 21-26 bracket.

If he was to be targeted for a position that is critical right now I'd say yes, but even with no CB's coming in I think we'd be ok.

Dream signing - absolute colossal centre back.

Can’t see it though
Yep. I mean DeeLite is the one everyone is after but 1 on 1... Koolandthegangy would have him for lunch and have the former scrambling for a clean pair of shorts at this stage in their respective careers.

He could be our VVD. They are the two best CB's in world football at the moment, time to cough the money up. He could do a job for 5 years

As someone who has seen dozens of Napoli performances over the last 5 seasons, I can say without any fear or hesitation that this player is a defender of the highest order who would grace the defences of any of the top ten European clubs.

Any talk of him being unsuitable or not up to it is just risible in the extreme.

100% agree. Best defender in Serie A and one of the top 5 CB's in the world hands down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.